Tuesday, August 31, 2010

I'm Back In The Groove

I've finally gotten back into the groove of working out! I Spent about an hour tonight at LA Fitness in Kissimmee doing a fairly easy full body work out. I'm very excited to have some work out buddies to build motivation, and to get in shape.

Tomorrow is my first day of classes (Pray For Me!!!). Also, it is the Convocation Service at FCC where we will officially sign ourselves as part of the FCC family, to give you an idea of how special it is, Everyone that has gone to FCC has signed this exact book...Pretty Cool.
      
Then after classes, in the evening, in the Chapman Center we will be having prayer and worship; where i will be leading a few songs acoustically.

(To all who may be reading, Please keep me in your prayers daily if possible. I need the Lords direction in my life. I am currently faced with many decisions right now and things that need attention soon. So If you can, please sacrifice the time to pray for me. Also, if you do, pray that the Lord gives me a renewal of the Holy Spirit).

Thank You in advance!

No comments:

Post a Comment