Wednesday, September 1, 2010

At a New Begining.

2 Corinthians 5:17 

Therefore, if anyone is in Christ, he is a new creation; the old has gone, the new has come!

Praise God for that. I have had HUGE struggles and sins to overcome, only with the help of the Father, and I have never really been able to forgive myself. However, this morning He has helped me to make a step. Today He calls both you and I His Sunrise. If we are in Him, we are His daily sunrise eternally.


I have found lately how good Satan is at holding us down captive to the things the Father has freed us from. And it's because he uses our insecurities, doubts, and all negative mindsets as a foundation to bring us down. If we knew God's word enough we could fight many more attacks efficiently.
       Last night and today I had convinced myself I couldn't be freed from the guilt, shame, and horror of my past. I simply wasn't worthy of it, therefore I couldn't possibly have it. But God says, No you're not worthy, In fact you are worthless! That's why I sent Jesus, to save those unworthy, worthless, and dying; So they can be redeemed, resurrected and live with me eternally.
       He Loves us passionately and that is where we find redemption. It has nothing to do with our actual value, or worth. It has to do with His beautiful infinite love for us. How can we not stand in awe of a God that loves us despite how corrupt and messed up we are. A God that wraps us in His arms when everyone else around has left our side. A God that will reach down and pick us up from any valley. A God that's always waiting with arms wide open at the mountain. How can we close our lips and not sing His praises! 

"Amazing Grace how sweet the sound that saved a wretch like me"

What could say it better! His grace is that of a sweet melody that he would save someone horrible like me. Pray that I might be able to walk in His sufficient grace. And to know and experience His love more and more each day.



2 comments:

  1. So glad to be following you here, and to hear the wonderful things that are happening in your life. I wanted to send you some words of wisdom from some pretty amazing people.

    "One word frees us from all the weight and pain of life. That word is love."-Sophocles

    "As love grows in you, beauty grows too. For love is the beauty of the soul."-Saint Augustine

    "Out of clutter, find simplicity. From discord, find harmony. In the middle of difficulty lies opportunity."-Albert Einstein

    "Someday when men have conquered the winds, the waves, the tides and gravity, we will harness for God the energies of love, and then, for a second time in the history of the world, man will have discovered fire."- Pierre Teilhard de Chardin

    The bottom line is that God is LOVE. Fill your entire being with it, and that will make all the difference.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Arden, I have all those now written down.

    ReplyDelete